Pattern Recognition Society of Finland (Hatutus)
The Pattern Recognition Society of Finland (Hatutus) is a national
forum for people and organizations working in research fields and
applications related to pattern recognition. Related research fields include:
The most important goals of the society are:
The most important activities of the society are:
- to bring forward new research results in related research fields,
- to promote the utilization of new research results within industry and in the general society, and
- to represent the Finnish pattern recognition community nationally and internationally.
- to organize the Scandinavian Conferences on Image Analysis (SCIA) conferences in Finland,
- to award the best PhD thesis in the field of pattern recognition in Finland,
- to organize seminars (1-2 annually), and
- to participate in the activities of the Federation of Finnish Learned Societies (TSV) and in the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR).
Pattern Recognition Society of Finland c/o Joni-Kristian Kämäräinen
Laboratory of Signal Processing
Tampere University of Technology
P.O Box 527
33101 Tampere, Finland
20th Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis, Tromssa.
Artikkelien deadline: 9.1.2017.
Seuran vuosikokous. Hotelli Lasaretti, Oulu.
23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition. Cancun, Meksiko.